• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TWINS-SOX SERIES THREAD!

hamrej23

That ump must have been glancing over at some attactive blonde or brunette on some of those pitches. Didn't see the pitch; must be a ball! That happened more than once.

Great game to watch though. Blackburn pitched out of some jambs and the bullpen really came through for us. Unless we get a huge lead, I'm always extremely nervous in those 6-8th innings.

We got tickets for Saturday's KC game, so I'm hoping we're +/- a game by then. Slowey tonight, and then who pitches on Friday, Perkins or Liriano?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be complaining if I was a Sox fan (but I am not !), it was a bad call! And because of that call a run ended up scoring, so in my mind, they do have every right to complain! I know, they got a few calls their way at the plate, but that doesnt take away their right to complain wink

How can any sox fan complain about the call at second base when AJ gets away with murder in KEY situations.

Exactly. Can you say karma?

Speaking of AJ why do we boo him? I liked AJ as a Twin. We traded him (he didn't leave as a free agent) we got some great players in return, and we needed room for Mauer.

I think it is because most of the fans know he is somewhat of an ecotistical jerk! Did you hear his postgame comments, "They had like 8 or 9 blooops. They didn't even hit one ball hard. What are you gonna do? If we win tomorrow the first 2 games won't matter." Boo-hoo A.J.

Gotta get off to a fast start tonight. Get to Floyd early and get the SOX to start doubting themselves again. Dome should be rockin'!! If they win tonight, this weekend is gonna be something to watch!

AJ was not very well liked by any of his team mates, he was pretty much voted to go! My wife and I met him at a game, and he signed her jersey, so I havent seen the bad side of him, but have always heard he was a je**!

AJ's strutting around the bases on a homer, stomping his foot on home plate....antics like that I think are a part of what causes fans to boo him. Plus he just gives off that jerk impression.

DY has come through bigtime this series. Sure hope he keeps it up. M&M need to step it up a bit offensively tonight as well. I think if they can take the lead and smack the ball around, the rest of the team will follow. These two are somewhat the heartbeat of the team and we'll need them tonight!

Go Twins!

I guess with the young guys... you live by them and you DIE by them. How can you play such fundamental ball the 2 nights before and then meltdown when you need it the most!!

Sox 6 Twins 1... bottom 4.

Gogo needs to slow down a little.... Buscher needs to make those plays in a big spot