• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

World's Greatest Ice Angler to be crowned.

Next Saturday IceLeaders will crown the World's Greatest Ice Angler will it be you? I'll bet it's MJ5 or Bronzeback. Mr Breuer has a shot. Tyler are you coming up to defend the title? What about you can it be? Northlander are you preparing? Who's the favorite?

I have my $$ on my wife! grin.gif

------------------
An angler is a man who spends rainy days sitting around on the muddy banks of rivers doing nothing because his wife won't let him do it at home.
(Mark Twain)

Keep on Fishing!,

Woodman

A woman has been getting it done out there, us guys need this tournament to tie things up! I think Jim W's got a shot if he gets his coffee! Pete, you got the big piker last time, maybe you will take this one home. However, my bet is on woodman's wife Tiff as well, she always outfishes us guys!

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Today's Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders

I hear fisky might be there, he's going to be tough. Seabass is due for one too, now that he's equiped with his new flasher, he might have an upper hand grin.gif I think its an open game up on LOW this weekend. So, who's it gonna be? smile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

If the 4 12" Saugers my dad & I caught on Sat. are enough to take it, it'll probably be me. Otherwise, I'll step out of the way and let the rest of you guys fight it out!

Should be a good time, can't wait to get back up there. Only 4 1/2 work days to go frown.gif

Have a good one everybody!