• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Payed my dues!

Boar

Payed my dues last night, droped a 225 lb boar right on the pile, first time an only time I saw him on the cam was wensday, figured I'd play the odds that hes was hungry an left work early the cam showed two small bear that had been hitting the site since Mon. but no sign of the newbie, climbed into stand with high hopes at five o'clock. About 7:00 the newbie happened to saunter in circled around the bait tell he just settled in an just dropped him on the pile. YIPPIE KIO!!!!! BOARSQUATCH is on the board! Now it's time to go out for another. I'll post pics when I get them off my phone. Later, A Happy Boarsquatch

Thanks guys, yes lots of work but it's biff who moved to the swamp edge, gissert, viggie tries to get out of cleaning fish("Uhhhh.. it's been awhile, sooooo could you ummmm, you know, I always have that one side I cant get") Yea as far as pictures I cant get them off my phone, I'll send them to some one's picture phone if they'll post them. I went to wally world to try but I just as well could've went to nursing home and asked one of the residents to do it.I dont have the software to download to the computer, my wife has pic's on here didgital cam but there of me an the bear in my yard the ones on my phone are really nice of being in the woods, I'll see what I can do. Later boar

Thanks again, that bear was the first in three seaons so it will tast SWEET, Roasts, smoked the backstraps an put the burger into summer sausage, Oh Boy! Yea biff i kept it where it was, I just gave it time, kept the area greased up every three days. funny thing but madding at the same time, my cusins came up an bow hunted this weekend an what did they do? yes at least they called me, I told them fine good luck but I'm still bear hutning so please stay out of my site area, sooo of course the have to check it out, and of course they had to put up a stand about 60 yards south of my site, a large two person ladder stand, yea, try an be quiet with that thing, oh well, I got one in the freezer, hope have things settle down an gewt another, an my wife wont be home till Mon. night, frustrating trying to get you guys pictures, I really did shoot one. Honest. Later boar