• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-inย or Sign-Upย .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Nutty Fisherman

Swans

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with fishing, but Saturday I was on a lake by Hackensack with two other people and saw a pair of swans flying north. Does that mean summer is coming quicker then we think?

Ok Farley, does TIP mean anything to you? grin.gif

We saw a large flock up near Backus on Saturday too. It's that time of the year!!

were they mute swans or trumpeter swans? the mutes sould be coming through by the hundred soon.

------------------
Troutman72

CPR <(((<

Not sure witch ones they were. When we were quite you could here them honking but not near as loud as geese. We were about 200 feet away from them.

They have been hanging out on the Ottertail River system all winter for the last several years.

They sure are fun to watch land and take off.

I have also saw a few sets. They were Trumpeter's. Mine were down by the Buffalo/Maple Lake area.

Was that around 5:30 or so when you saw them? I was headed back to the cities from Red and saw a pair of trumpeters on the west side of the road flying to the northwest. Nice birds.