• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Roofer

fishnhooks

Yes, there are 5 of us heading up there to build two stands and try to replace what was stolen. We also plan on ripping up the backwoods real quick before we leave. J/K

Actually we are building the stands and checking how wet it is, so we can bring up a skid steer to clean up whatever mess is on our road and driveway the next time we go up.

I am heading up in the morning myself. I am leaving about 6:00am. The pups and I are going and plan on spending the night. If you have time, stop by (I will have some cold ones)or if I get my stuff done maybe I will scoot over and say "hi". If you run over during the day and my black chev truck is there and 4 wheeler is gone I am on the gandy side, you should see my trail. If the truck and buggy is there and We are not, that means we are out walking the woods. Would be nice to meet up if possible.

"hooks"

Nope, wasn't up there, but wish that I could have.

When I was up there for the ATV parade, someone drove by me and stopped my friend and said they knew me. I haven't figured out who that is yet. Said they were from FM here.

There were to women riding with us. One was my wife riding a Sportsman. The other was a friend of ours who used to be Pres. of ATVAM. Now with the BRC. I thought that was who you talked to. There were so many people on the trails I wouldn't have been able to pick out anyone. I may have been going a little too fast also. smile