• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who else hates these things, and thinks they should come off the protected list. They do not do anything good. They kill trees, they eat alot of fish and if it is a flock can hurt fishing drastically, and the are just ugly too, but mostly they just affect the environment negatively. The population has gone up 7% every year the past few years and nothing much is being done to stop them.

I used to think that all creatures are neat in there own way, and if your not going to eat them , then don't shoot them. But I cannot think of a single redeeming quality about these stinky, ugly, greasy, fish eaters. They have been a nuisance everywhere they live. If the government can kill thousands a year, then the public should be able to as well.....I say CUT'EM

openen em up it would be got target practice have a season limit not a daily bag you could contact farmers that have a rodent problem and then they could stash these useless birds away from the farm site to draw them away. on a side note our fishing population would rise too.

No wonder the GOV't is protecting them, they are both the same > They stink, their Terrible and they eat up every tax dollar in sight killing the lakes/economy. Some day I want to go back to being middle class and not be so broke