• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New personal best (pic added)

DUCKJ

Last week I go my personal best and my first 50 inch fish. Well last night I got a new personal best a 53 X 22. I would like to post a pic of her but I cant seem to figure it out. Maby file to big. Can anyone help me out on this one?

Duck

Quote:
Cow Girl 5 min befrore moon rise.

Great pic and pretty fish!

If this was a college course it would be Muskie 101. Stick with what's working at the opportune time on the right place. This fish is the result of: lot of time out (showing what works), moonrise (leveraging factors to his advantage), and I'd assume an ideal spot or a previously seen fish (again, the result of time out).

Duck's work & skill paid off......again, as I said this last week. No luck here.....

Hats off Duck, nice fish!

Thanks all,

This could be the fish I lost a month and a half ago. Same spot, same bait, same time, diffrent outcome.

Your on the money. Time on the water, knowing where the fish are and what baits they want to eat. Pretty easy. LOL

Cant stop looking at the pic. Its all I think about. And what stinks, I cant get out again till next Wed.

I need to find someone to make me some aftershave that smells like a musky. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Duck

Shamalex,

It very well could have been. The fish didnt want to get in the net. Half in, half out, thrashing around. Was so happy to see her finaly get in the net. Was very happy when I seen how big she was. Tell your wife im sorry, but if I get another that big she just may hear me again. LOL

Setterguy,

Nope, thats my dads boat that my sister and bro inlaw were using.

Thanks again all, Im still pumped up!!

Duck