• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall Reports 08

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent report Chris and little Mo is that far along, that's impressive. Was the entire small side locked up on Little Mo? grin Geez that means north of Jay that pond's gotta have 2 or maybe, 2.5"... Thanks for taking the time Chris...

Tank and I made a quick run down by our camp to check our crappie lake and toss some jigs for eyes. No walleyes wanted to play. But Tank had some excitement when he almost joined the Polar Bear Club. We were leaving one spot after giving it the run through and he did a little double knee dive arm sprawl into a near face plant in a foot of water. Knees are ok but got cold quick with wet arms and 36 degree temps...

pb292504hl9.jpg

Made a few more cast at another spot and zippo.

Went up to the lake and she was capped over with almost 2 inches of junky snow ice...

pb292506se2.jpg

pb292507gj2.jpg

The ice would not hold any weight but soon...

That other lake to the north of us ain't ready yet either. Guys yesterday couldnt get on...

Timmy n Todd? Timmy, I just spoke to your lovely wife and she said you were at your girlfriend Todds house playing with rods and jigs?

After chatting a while I had to let her go as I have a lasagna in the oven that needs tending. She remarked that she's eating cereal tonite and of course I threw you under the bus by telling her her husband should have had a nice meal ready for when she got done shopping today...

Your welcome whistle

Timmy n Todd? Timmy, I just spoke to your lovely wife and she said you were at your girlfriend Todds house playing with rods and jigs?

After chatting a while I had to let her go as I have a lasagna in the oven that needs tending. She remarked that she's eating cereal tonite and of course I threw you under the bus by telling her her husband should have had a nice meal ready for when she got done shopping today...

Your welcome whistle

I heard it as soon as I got home pal, thanks again! She can't be getting these calls from you or I'm dead. If you don't get me on my cell DO NOT call my home spanky... grin

Tommorow morning breakfast at Debbies in Lakeport than it's off to the XMAS store in Syracuse and shopping for groceries at wally world when we return to Rome. Hope I get back home in time to watch the Browns get slaughtered by the Colts, NOT whistle

This is the deer i got the second day of the season, near buffalo, Nice nine point, 50 yards!!! 16 inch inside, and 8.5 inch G-2s.

f_deerSmallm_6ef3052.jpg

here is my little hunting buddy!!

f_jimiOrangeSm_35091ec.jpg

And My brother got this one with the bow in the same woods I got mine, about 100 yards apart.

f_joeydeersmam_0c4953c.jpg

And Kyle Got this Bruiser 9Pt Coyote in Illinois Big Buck Country... WTG Kyle!! HA!

f_Kyle9ptm_c64f687.jpg

As for everything else, Just doing as much hunting as time permits me to do and just waiting for the Ice like everyone else!!! and chef, I was bummed bout the yanks, but way more happy for "Those" guys! Glad to see everyone is doing good here, and lots of Nice deer getting posted... good eats.