• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

After Red Lake ICE Series - Who's in for LOW ICE Series Event 3/13/04

Rick

YIKES man oh man that is one BIG and SCAREY in that there photo. Pretty nice Eelpout too! J\K King! Good meeting you Chi Town anglers, if you guys do make it to URL yet this year try and get up here again maybe too? The fishing you sampled this weekend is a far cry from what is usual at this time of year on the pond.

Best Regards....Fisky

Hey Everybody,

Well, this was my 1st I.C.E. series event and my first FM event. Was a little tentative not knowing what to expect and meeting a bunch of people I've never met before but I think it went alright. I'm definitely doing it again and try to get to more of them more often.

Paul & Tom led me out into no man's land on snowmobile. I tell you what, I sure learned alot from those guys. Didn't exactly pick their brains but just watching how they worked taught me alot.

Anybody find an aluminum grain scoop shovel out there? Had it tied into my Otter Sled but it still managed to jump out on the way out there. Auger almost decided to leave me too but I noticed that in time. I think I'm gonna have to put a rear rack on the Arctic Cat now. It'll probably be the only ZR600 with a trailer hitch and a rack but at least it'll be useful!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

The Little King from Chicagolandfishing.com would definitely have taken 1st place at this tourney had he been able to personally get his fish in on time.

Great job from the Ice anglers form Chicago, Illinois.

Great guys and The Little King's partner went home with an Eskimo Quick-flip Ice Shelter.

Was it luck or skill smile.gif