• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hella Fans?!?

lookingforluck

Looking to put a fan to move some air in my wheelhouse. I have some computer fans but just do not move enough air and I would like to be able to adjust it depending on where the warm air is needed. I have looked into the ceiling fan from fishhousesupply but I think I would rather have a fan that pivots all directions on a side wall like a Hella (it's the brand) fan. They draw only .5 amps and look like they are well made but they are pricey. I was hoping someone had used one of these before in either a fish house / camper / RV. Any input on Hella or other fans that look like they would fit the bill would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, LFL

The ceiling fan will get the heat strait down to the floor where you need it. If you have head room in you fish house I would put one of those in. A friend of mine has one in his and he said he can run it all weekend on a Vexilar battery on low. The draw is 0.75 amps only a 1/4 amp more then the hella fan.