• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Could Be Worse-

zamboni

We all could be Chargers fans. I will tell you what, if I were a Chargers fan or player or coach even for that matter, and they miss the playoffs by one game, I would cut all ties with the NFL. That Cutler "fumble" was the worst call I have ever seen. 10Xs worse than Bradys against the Raiders.

Instead of an "itchy trigger finger", the refs had an "itchy whistle". The play was blown dead thinking it was an incomplete pass. A pre-mature whistle IMO. Refs should let these plays continue and if questionable, let it be reviewed by either a challenge or by the booth if under 2 minutes remaining in the half/game.

It's called an inadvertent whistle the play stops at that point.

The referee thought it was an in complete pass it happens they make mistakes.

I doubt they will change the rule to let players continue to play after the WHISTLE BLOWS!...LOL

The earlier call the replay equipment was not working.

Get over it!.... grin

It's called an inadvertent whistle the play stops at that point.

Big deal the referee thought it was an in complete pass it happens they make mistakes. Play better football and all is well.

I doubt they will change the rule to let players continue to play after the WHISTLE BLOWS!...LOL

The earlier call the replay equipment was not working.

Get over it!.... grin

Unless this situation happens to the Vikings right? crazy That call cost them the game period!

Dang....I was never under it smile

As far as the last “oops” whistle. Yes of course they make mistakes, but they need to learn not to blow the whistle so dang fast. Especially within that 2 minute window in a tight game. Contrary to what people think, no matter how good you play, the officials can still make a huge difference in the outcome of a game.

Of course it impacted the game and it may or probably did cost them the game.

My get over it remark was more out of laughter over the "cut all ties with the NFL" part of the post it's just a game and one bad call... grin

And the "play better" comment was directed toward maybe stopping them on 4th and goal from the 8yd and the 2 point conversion "SWEET CALL" along with the SD receiver keeping his foot in-bounds in order to kick the winning FG!