• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tarvaris Jackson

pulsar_nx

It is sad when your RB has 160 yards on the day but the offense doesnt score a single touch down. To me that means 9 guys where doing their job on the offense, but 2 (T-jack and Stinkco) where not. Blame it on play calling, QB, WR, or what ever you want that is [PoorWordUsage]! Something has to change.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game and loved the fact that we all boo'd him. His inability to throw limits Childress' playcall options. I don't feel sorry for him either, he's in a hot seat right now and if he doesn't figure out how to make reads and throw more accurate balls it's only gonna get worse. Soon everyone will join in on the boo's.

To me, nothing compares to being at the dome. The tailgating, and noise are the reason I go. I think the drunks are good to have when the game itself is terrible. They provide good entertainment and are good hecklers. Maybe not if you are bringing kids though.

Quote:
The best thing about yesterday's game was hearing the 65,000 fans boo Jackson everytime he stepped on the filed and what was even more warm and fuzzy was hearing the fan's boo the entire team as they walked off the field when Adam hit the winning field goal. And what get me is those sorry saps will be there next weekend against the Panthers. Be smart and stay home save your money this team isnt worth spending your hard earned money to watch them at the big inflatable white toilet

Yeah stay home and then watch them move to LA or Vegas

Quote:
If I had the money I would go to every game. I love the purple, I complain about them and hate they can't get their junk together, but I'll see watch 'em.

Me too Sandman!

Don't mind wild he's a Packer Fan that is pretty much dedicated to bashing the Vikes on a regualr basis... it seems to consume him at times.

Go Vikes! grin

You are 100% correct Pier with that statement.

I give the guy credit thou for his loyalty towards the Queens and wanting to go to the games but I cant see wasting my hard earned money on a [PoorWordUsage] poor product that is on the field.

Childress is so stuck on T-jack, and T-jack isn't going to get it done. Basically saying that well I'm too stupid or ignorant to get over my man crush on T-jack, so we will keep losing.

As far as T-jack having a better QB Rating than Manning, only one stat really counts, WINS, and were 0-2...

Play calling sucks too, maybe we should fire them both and then they can sit on the curb and cry on each others shoulders

Childress is so stuck on T-jack, and T-jack isn't going to get it done. Basically saying that well I'm too stupid or ignorant to get over my man crush on T-jack, so we will keep losing.

As far as T-jack having a better QB Rating than Manning, only one stat really counts, WINS, and were 0-2...

Play calling sucks too, maybe we should fire them both and then they can sit on the curb and cry on each others shoulders

Well said Riverrat56....Pierbridge doesn't think coaching has anything to do with wins and losses.

Childress 14-18 McCarthy 23-11 (with the youngest team in the NFL the last 2 years)

It looks to me like Childress is willing to lose his job over T-Jack. He stuck all his chips in one pot with TJ and now rather than admit he made a mistake and move on, he's choosing to stick with him. It doesn't help that he keeps bringing in old or terrible backups so we have no escape plan.

Quote:
Well said Riverrat56....Pierbridge doesn't think coaching has anything to do with wins and losses.

He did?

Where did he say that?

Oh he didn't.....don't bother apologizing I know the Packers are your whole life and I don't want to infringe on that at all.

I sincerely apologize if I hurt your feelings wink I was referring to your comment in the Fire The Coach Thread...."Coaching is very underrated to say the least." Thought you said overrated! The Pack are hardly my whole life, but I see you posting quite a bit about the Vikings grin

Quote:

He did?

Where did he say that?

Oh he didn't.....don't bother apologizing I know the Packers are your whole life as evident by 99 percent of your post on a Fishing site relating to bashing Minnesotans and our football team.

It is a free country and it doesn't bother me at all so keep taking my post out of context and bashing my post all you want if it makes you feel better.

Relax PierBridge grin....I've made other posts in threads on this site as well. I'm not personally bashing Minnesotans, just ribbing about the Vikings. When Dallas beats Green Bay, I'm sure there will be lots of comments thrown East of the border. I do apologize sincerely!

I want the Dennis Green ERA back.

Remember when we made the playoffs every year and everyone was still saying, FIRE DENNY GREEN! Boy doesnt that sound stupid now!

Nope sorry. ROFLMAO

You must have forgotten him deciding to take the knee with 48 seconds left in the 1998 NFC title game with the highest scoring offense in NFL history at that time.

Quote:
I'm not personally bashing Minnesotans, just ribbing about the Vikings. When Dallas beats Green Bay, I'm sure there will be lots of comments thrown East of the border. I do apologize sincerely!

It's all good no apology necessary. I actually enjoy and agree with most of your post... keep up the good work someday maybe the ball will be in our court as far as NFL fooball goes....DOH!

Go Vikes!... grin

I heard part of Chilly's press conference on the news. Not the best endorsement for giving T-Jack confidence being the starter. I think he will consider starting a back up if his play continues to plunder. If we lose to Carolina and his play is still substandard I wouldn't be at all surprised for him to pull the plug on Jackson and the team to start going in a different direction. Jackson will never be a starter in the NFL if that happens. Career back up. Maybe he should go play in the CFL or Arena ball.