• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Worst Vikings Quarterback

DTro

Picking from Darrens list, T-jack is the worst.

I thought, last year, that with some good coaching he would shine. Well here we are now and even if he could get good coaching he's shown he just doesn't have the NFL caliber raw skill to make it.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I just don't see him going very far.

i dunno...i'm not a huge tjack fan but you guys sure like to base everything off what you've seen in the 1st game of the season...all of a sudden guys that were saying we'd be anywhere from 10-6 to 13-3 are now saying things like 6-10 and 8-8 because of 1 game lmmfao

although tjack played like dung when the game was on the line i thought he was doing ok...just not very consistant...he shows some good things for a few plays then all of a sudden he does a few stupid plays in a row.

alot of players in the NFL were rusty...high caliber players and even old school vets...if tjack is gonna struggle i'd like to see him do it now but get good over the course of the season.

i don't really like to make excuses for him because it does seem he should of learned more in the amount of time he's had as a starter but really he hasn't even been a full starter for long....he has a knee injury and a brand new fast reciever he hasn't had much time to get a connection with yet because they've both been plagued by injuries so far.

i kinda liked what i seen but it just didn't work out for us that game...they would of connected on the stop and go route for a td if they wouldn't of held berrian...he just got tripped up by the strings of his shoes on that other one he was easily gone to the house on that one too...couple other plays i seen that could of easily drew a flag....easy first down on the 3rd down slant route but tjack throw it behind him.

i noticed he checked his other options a little more then normal and he was looking defenders off a bit..when he decided to pull it down and run atleast he took off and did it instead of hesitating like he normally does...he was taking alot of heat and was standing in there to and taking the shots...green bay was comin hard alot and he took some big hits...that was some of the plus's i noticed

but then with the game on the line and his chance to shine he looked like a deer in the headlights lol...did you see his face and eyes? as soon as i seen him when we took the field i was like oh no...he's scared....thats what scared me and sure thing he throws a pic to end the game.

i just hope we start to win and he gets confidence...once you get confident and just go out and play football without thinking to much thats when stuff just clicks...he's not there yet hopefully he is soon though.

honestly i was more [PoorWordUsage] at our play calling then tjacks performance....i think our offensive play calling is one of the worst i've ever seen.

hey lets go shotgun 4 wide with tjack on 3rd and 1 in scoring position when we have peterson lol...i'll take my chances of peterson getting 1 yard then tjack throwing it for a 1st down anyday.

when the games on the line you don't take your best player on the team off the field...period....find ways to get him the ball morons....we never do tosses, screens, or put peterson in motion as a wideout...like no one knows that LT and westbrook aren't gonna get the ball every other play? them teams find ways to get their game breaker the ball in any situation...we don't ever do that and it's pretty lame.

we come out on the last drive with plenty of time and keep going shotgun formation like we have tom brady or peyton manning with peterson on the sidelines watching most the time.

if your gonna try and build a smashmouth football team then you better play smashmout football...they go prevent so we punish them on the ground with peterson or set up a screen and get him in the open field with blockers in front...instead we go shotgun every play like we built this high powered air attack lol...i can't stand our play calls sometimes....we could of easily ran it right up to the 40 or 50 and atleast had a few shots for the endzone and the win...oh well there's always next week...here we go vikings here we go!!!!! not matter how [PoorWordUsage] i get i still can't wait for the next game!!!

Fishinguru- we aren't basing our evaluation of him off his week 1 performance, we are basing it off what we have seen over his career. Week 1 of this season wasn't the first time he has ever played. He has disappointed far more than he has impressed over his career, and that is what we are basing that on. Probably the last time the Vikes turn to a Division II team for a college QB