• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Worst Vikings Quarterback

DTro

They say Wade Wilson still hasn't made it home since he left the Vikings...someone painted a goal line in his driveway.

He was a one time Pro Bowler with the Vikings in 1988 and finished his career completing 1,391 passes on 2,428 attempts for 17,283 yards and 99 touchdowns. Wilson led the Vikings to three playoff appearances in the late 80's. The Vikings advanced to the NFC Championship Game in 1987 after a tremendous upset of the 13-2 San Francisco 49ers in the Divisional Round, but finally succumbed 17-10 to the eventual Super Bowl XXII champion Washington Redskins.

I'd take him right now wink

Funny how this goes grin

After an amazing game this Sunday and a couple more good ones after, will TJ be a point of trash talk then confused

I am just saying grin

I thought McMahon has a pooch season with the Vikes.

Maybe not to bad:

Quote:
1993 Minnesota 12 331-200 1,968 .604 9 8 23-104 76.2

quite a few missing from the list: archie manning, salisbury, wynn, frerotte, to name a few. salisbury would take the cake if he made it

None of those QBs were crowned the starter before the season started (two years in a row!!). The list Darren put up was just who the team went into the season with as their starter.

I'd compare TJoke to some of those other fellas if he went in to replace an injured started somewhere mid-season...maybe learn something, actually compete for a starting job the next year...instead of having it handed to him.

Unfortunately, TJoke was crowned the starter last year and this year after showing no NFL-caliber skills whatsoever.

There are probably 15 backup quarterbacks in the league, and at least 30 retired ones, who could play better tomorrow than TJoke will, if someone would make the call.

I don't understand why the team would spend 30 mil plus on a D end, plus the HUGE salaries they're paying for an O-line, plus all day AP, and then settle for such a weak quarterback. Honestly, pick any free agent veteran and you'd have a better option for TODAY. By the time TJoke shows any skillz out there, we'll have the other players on the team either leave town for a competetive team or retire. These guys are all very competitive and nobody likes losing.

History has shown that even moderately capable quarterbacks can win games (Trent Dilfer??), let's go get one NOW instead of HOPING that TJoke turns around.

My prediction is that the vikes go 6-10 this year at best...hopefully that's enough to get Chilly and Tavaris fired so we can have a fighting chance.