• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
opsirc

monster northern

I was taking a new recuit to the cities today, and he told me that there was a story on the news a day or two, about a monster northern being caught on a lake in Wisconsin. Has anyone else heard this?

O

I heard about it, but the fish that i heard about wasn't a northern, it was a sturgeon. It was on the news last weekend, and i believe that it went 189 pounds. Truely a monster fish, mustve been a heck of a good time fighting it.

It was a Sturgeon and was speared on Lake Winnebego during the 2 day spearing season. That's the only lake in Wisconsin ( I think ) that spearing Sturgeon is legal. The season length depends on how soon spearers reach the allowed quota set by the DNR. This year it only lasted 2 days.