• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have used black cloud and the price isn't that far off. for others. and I use #2 and #4 for mallards it works well. I also use a impcl ckoe not mod or full like alot of people. 15 a box on sale at Fleet farm is comp to most anything out there. as for holes I haven't blown the junk out of any bird let them in close but not landing on me. 15-50yrds good for me.

I saw BC at wally world for 21.99 for 25 shells and I also like letting them get close 15-40 yards. I'm not big on pass shooting and I like it when there feet are stretched out as there coming down to my spread and then BB or BBB steel works just fine and I'd rather wait for that senerio than wound a bird.

whhat i have seen with the suffe goose hunting is it is really good up to about 60 yards after that you losse the patterin and they can fly right thrwo it idk .....the stuff shere did a number on the geese at 45 yards i think it it really helped a wonded one bleed out faster

shooting good ammo always helps out in the long run if you need to shoot a hole box of experts for your limit fine or you can shoot some "over priced" with the ammo going up these days you pay attention to what your doing wrong and know were your shooting none of this swing and miss stuff ne more. your shells expense does get higher but your take home is usually better just my opinion