• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Huge Crappie

jig-em

Has anyone looked at today's Minneapolis Star Tribune and seen the huge Crappie caught on White Bear Lake? The photo is excellent! I think all of us can appreciate the quality of one that size.

jig em

The guy didn't name the lake, he said it was a metro area lake, the reason White Bear Lake was mentioned is that's where the guy is from. Although I guess it could still be from WBL. and he just didn't want to say that.

Ole

Ya that was in the february 16th 2004 issue of the outdoor news. I am looking at the picture from that issue right now. that is Brady Anderson with a 17.5 inch 3lb crappie. WOW shocked.gifI sure would like to catch a papermouth like that!! GOOD FISHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is still up go to the trib homepage right now and click on that picture of "Bob" the 23 point buck (next to the story about relocating the deer). Does that picture looked edited? Something looks fishy in that pic if you ask me, but it is 12:30 so who knows