• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

T-Jack

james_walleye

His mechanics are so bad it wouldn't matter what the game plan was. He was drafted as a pet project for Chilly. Personally, I think the project is failing. If he doesn't show anything in the next few weeks Gus will take over and lead us to a top 10 pick in the draft. I hope we don't take Tebow.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Childress is the captain of the ship and we all know the captains should take all the blame for what happens on the field and off with their team. Including draft decisions. Childress has way too much power with this team and not enough know how. Hire a big name coach when the season is done. I know it's harsh but Zygi is willing to spend and he should on a big name coach. He needs an o-line that can pas block ours can't even with McKinnie(most overrated left tackle in football) and a coaching staff that can help him correct mistakes. He is not that bad.

Maybe some of you that know so much about the q-back position can go coach him on your spare time?? LOL Gotta love the armchair quaterbacks on this site!

I know, its rediculous. The guy can't do anything right. I thought he played all right Monday night, I thought we had a bigger problem at wide reciever. I was expecting the WR's to be open a lot more often than they were. We need to get the ball in Sidney Rice's hands.