• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Same team, different year

mike morris

Well said Sandmannd.

Funny how we guessed that there would be an interception at the end of that game.

Sifty

Well when its no guess that we are going to have to throw the ball the whole way down the field, and the defense is sitting in their dime package, stuff is going to happen. But I am sure everyone on this board could out coach Brad Childress and out play Tavaris...

Its a new season. Its only one game. Give them a chance.

Well, after a 1-3 start and despite having a predictable offense, they found a way to take over first place heading into the last month of the season. "In the driver's seat" is the correct cliche, I believe?

As recently as two weeks ago people were saying it would be Green Bay's division, but that doesn't seem to be the case after GB drops a late season home game to Carolina.

There is plenty to be desired of this Viking team, don't get me wrong, but to cede the division at any time when no team was dominating is just silly.