• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone Else?????

That wasn't an intentional dump, Jr. was under him and locked up the front tire to try not to hit him when Shrub came down on him.

I didn't mind seeing though. Wish it would have been next weekend when it mattered though!

I wonder how long these guys memories are? Isn't the probation period over on Edwards and schrub in 5 races? Might see some spirited racing from those 2. I am also thinking Stewart may just pull a bump and run on someone to get his first win of the year. He was a bit pouty after being the bridesmaid on Sunday once again. Might be alot of rearview mirror watching throughout the next 10 races.

Tunrevir~

I still owe him one. grin and that was thirty years ago.

Sifty

Somebody is holding a grudge. whistle

I think the last ten races of the season will be the most exciting. When you look at what is on the line, some of the guys not in the chase that were bumped early in the year by contenders will certainly remember it.

I like what Dale Jr. had to say about it...."It wasn't intentional, but it is kinda ironic isn't it." wink

I don't think he did it on purpose, but in the end I don't think he felt too darn bad about it. Maybe even enjoyed it just a bit. It was hilarious how all the fans at the race just went nuts when it happened.

Originally Posted By: Sifty

I still owe him one. grin and that was thirty years ago.

Sifty

Somebody is holding a grudge. whistle

It was a nice head tackle he jumped up and got me with a foot where you don't want a foot to go cry.....

grin Sifty