• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

End Of Season

huskiesplayer15

Now with the end of the season for walleyes and northern, who else can't wait for ice out to get another crack at them? Atleast the panfish are always biting somewhere. WHere is everyone else going for the opener? Can't wait to get the big Lund out there.
Best Fishes
Chris

I'll be opening from a chair in the Bradley Center in beautiful downtown Milwaukee watching my oldest receive his diploma from Marquette University. For three years I was able to get him home before the opener sometimes it would be run out there on friday pick him and his stuff up get home unload reload and head up for the opener no such luck this year oh well one down one to go the youngest starts out there this fall. so the three of us are going to open mid week probable on mill lacs or one of the Brainerd area lakes will have to see what the water temps are like first

End of the season what are you talking about. There is still plenty of season left up at Lake of the Woods. Always fish biting up there. Just cause the season closes in the south doesn't mean anything to me any more.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]