• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Opening Day success!!

My dad and I were hunting a wheat field in Kandiyohi County. Had one flock come in at 8:00 am. Took six out of that flock. Another flock came in around 10:00 am. Got the other four for our limit. We usually are not that good of shots, but I guess the stars were aligned right for us. How did everyone else do?

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

Hunted on Saturday morning in a picked oat field and ended up with 20 geese for 4 of us at 9:45. Did pretty well but should have been done by about nine. Onle other group hunted the same field about 200 yards away and had there 25 as well pretty good opening day.

we got 25 for 5 people in hugo on sunday. took a little bit cause they didnt really want to land but we got them too. biggest flock was 29 birds in the deke's. dont know how to post pics otherwise i would have some. first couple were some singles and then dropped a flock of 5, then a 7 and then picked the rest out of bigger flock's. saturday would have been the same except for the (poor word usage) that set up 150yds away from us on a first come first use feild that we set up on at 2:30am(they showed up at 5:40am!! and sky busted they birds trying to set into our spread, then didnt even make a attempt to get the cripples on the other side of the feild. we picked up one and another group picked up 4 of there cripples..!!!!! anyway good luck on the rest of the season guys

QUACKKILLS