• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Sox Magic Number

Windy City Walleye Hunter

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chisox,

Don't be blowing your cover, man. We paid good money to have you embedded into enemy territory. I just hope not too many Twinkie lovers read this thread, otherwise we may have to trade places. If your cover is blown then The Windy City Walleye Hunter may just have to invade Minnesota for next weeks series. Look for the extremely large bearded fellow with a bottle of Dom in both hands and a Cohiba firmly gripped in his teeth! LOL

Windy

but the Sox get beat by the Royals and save the Twins for yet another day--- that day or days will happen at the Dome. As for the other poster on here, the Royals took care of Dumptroit 2 years ago, not the sox. Maybe they can spoil the White Sox this year,, they are doing a good job of it,, we need the Twins to take advanaged of a TB team just having clinched a playoff spot.

Remember, the Twins only have to be within .5 game of Sox next Sunday to force the Sox to play a game on Monday agst at the Tigers,, the SOX do not want to play all those games in a row. --

I don't know, I was fishing and camping in Voyagers Park with my son. I thought I already sent you a photo.

We all know that their game was stolen by an incompetent ref who decided to influence the outcome of a well played game by both teams. Anybody who saw the play can not even attempt to argue that point. That being said, I see it like this, the Queens and Da Bears have equal records and the Queens already have a divisional loss.

I didn't know the Bears were in the MLB playoff race! Too lazy to even create your own post in the FOOTBALL thread, Einstein?

Windy

You just never know! You might see Commanche Jim up there as well, who knows? And ChiSox, he might be lurking, you just can not tell when the Pale Hose brigade invades. Just look for the guys tipping $100 dollar bills, that will be the guys from Chi Town. LOL

Windy

I will not be able to attend the games this week for I have to work late (this couldn't have happened at a worse time). But my behind will be in front of the tube with my Sox jersey on. GO SOX!!!!!