• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

White Sox Magic Number

Windy City Walleye Hunter

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd check to make sure that there wasn't a two headed coin that the White Sox used today. Any team that has Pierzynski on it has to be suspected of cheating somehow..... grin

Also does anybody really believe the Boston Red Sox actually won all 3 of their coin flips?....LOL

15 Drip, Drip, Drip

14 Slosh, Slosh, Slosh

Can we get the magic number down to Lucky 13 tonight? Pale Hose up 1 to nil already in the second inning. Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day! Next up, Yankee Stadium, where the rain is heading! I hope my Pale Hose are drip dry! LOL

Windy

What are the odds of two grand slams being hit in the same inning, wow.

Windy

Thats why the Sox will win the division and the Stinkies will be golfing in 2 weeks. Twins dont have the power like the Sox do.

HUH?... the Home Runs won't have anything to do with Chicago winning the division.

I could maybe see your point if the Twins didn't have a much better offense then the Sox we "twins" score more runs, have more doubles, triples, Rbi's, and have a better batting average then Chicago.

Home Runs are more for the casual fan who just likes sports center highlights.

The actually difference if they do end up beating us will in the slight overall pitching advantage the Whitesox have on us.

Nice bash on stinkies though wisconsin/chicago/lover/mnwild... grin

Wow,

One Twinkie victory and one Pale Hose loss and the band wagon is suddenly full. Pegleg, I haven't seen a post from you in, well, EVER! LOL

Talk to me Sunday night when the magic number is about 4 or 5 there will be plenty of openings on the bandwagon as they jump off!

Windy