• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ICE TENT ??

neusbaum

I'm organizing a trip to Winni for about 10 guys. On previous trips we have taken a bunch of 2 man shacks, but I'm thinking it would be a blast if everyone could fish under the same roof. Does anyone know of a commercially made, semi-portable ice enclosure big enough for 6 or more guys? Or any ideas for constructing one?

Thanks

You could rent a party canopy with sidewalls from a party rental shop, and bank 'em up. They are semi-portable and easy to set up.

Another idea is just make a large wood framed box bolted together and use tarps with eyelets tied on for walls and ceiling.

I was on a HSOforum (sorry, can't remember which one) not too long ago that advertised two-man modules that could be attached to make connected shelters that were open to each other.

Perhaps someone else knows tha manufacturer.

Neusbaum, if you check out the conda-minium house at www.conda-minium.com, you should see what you are looking for. I have one setup at River Rat Bait store by Deer River you could lease if you dont want to buy. And Rick, when you read this, We will be at Upper Red Lake on Sat. for the contest. I personally will be in Florida but my partners are coming. Gary