• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Ragnar

Glowjigs

What is the recommended way a charging todays glowjigs? How much will I have to spend and where do I get it? Help anyone?

Custom Jigs and Spins produces an excellant little LED Micro Charger they call the Nuclear Flash.

It works very well and lasts a very long time.

Nuclear Flash! On year 2 with mine still as good as day 1.

------------------
NOBODY ever died, wishing they had fished....LESS!!

being this will be my third glow light this year alone i hope that the nuclar flash dosent get the same fate as the others . Woops down the hole they went grin.gif

[This message has been edited by rockhardinmn (edited 02-15-2004).]

I also have had great luck with my Nuclear Flash. Nice and small and gives a good charge to baits. I use it with Jigs and Spins Ratso and Shrimpo hooks dressed with the Finesse Glow plastics,great for the big slab Crappies.

I had a Gander Mountain LED that only lasted two weeks. The last I saw it, a barmaid had clipped it to her necklace and wouldn't give it back. Her dancing made it all worthwhile.