• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Fish this Winter

davemeyer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two biggest pike ever were both caught this winter, the big boy and one a little over 37". They both had pointed tails rather than the typical rounded tail. Maybe one of the other FM'ers can help out with this one, I'm not much of a pike guy myself.

------------------
Matthew J. Breuer
Northcountry Guide Service
[email protected]
-----------------------
Custom Jigs and Spins
Phelps Tackle
Stone Legacy
Ice Leaders

My largest would have to be the 31" 13.5 lb walleye I cought with the help of Ryan Johnson. I'm sure it will probably be the largest walleye I will ever catch unless I get lucky againg next year when I go up that way.

Fisherdog

I was with fisherdog when he caught that fish- yeeooow! What a beaut!

My best fish this winter was a 5 inch sunnie I help my three year old nephew reel in. It was his first ever though the ice. Being an uncle is great!!!

------------------
Scoot

So I got dat goin’ for me… which is nice.

My name lies, I didn't catch a fish all winter...... Ok.....

Walleye---- 23"
Crappie---- 12" just getting started
Gill------- 9"
Largemouth- 4lbs or so
Didn't catch a pike all winter, guess thats what happens when you don't fish for them.