• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aqua-Vu Owners

I just used a aqua vu-z for the first time yesterday and after droping it down to 60 feet of water the screen got really snowy, I could barely see my jig 5 feet away. I pulled it up and after having it out of the water the picture was perfect, but then I dropped it down again and the same thing happend, snowy picture. Is your aqua vu camera as clear in the water as it is out of the water? I'm trying to figure out if I got a lemon.

The deeper the lake the less you will see. In the summer it is neat to drift in the shallower water with it on. Last Summer we found some real nice crappies doing that. Mine gets fuzzy at about 20 feet and less at night. Fustrating when you see you the fish come right to the bait and then swims away.
Good Luck and be safe.

I'm not sure what to do with mine yet, I thought I got a lemon but I guess its normal. Has anyone noticed if it scares lake trout? I had it 5 feet from my jig

I'm not sure what to do with mine yet, I thought I got a lemon but I guess its normal. Has anyone noticed if it scares lake trout? I had it 5 feet from my jig and I didn't see a single fish in 5 hours. Its not worth missing fish for a picture like that.