• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Juices

fishingbuddy

I think that seeing a bobber go donw is the most fun. I really like to see it go real slow because usually its a bigger fish. A close second would have to be the deadstick. I had a blast fishing with those for walleyes this year, its a rush looking up to see the noodle rod bent in half.
><>deadeye

Well i would have to say a bobber slowly going down and then coming back and laying on its side. While a big ol' slab sucks up the minnow.
But another thing that is exciting is seeing a 15 pound northern coming in and looking at your decoy and hitting it! But thats just my opinion.

For me its being up on LOW jiggin for big walleyes and having a big red line show up on the Marcum suspended 6 feet off the bottom. You reel up to it and jig just a little and WHAMMO, FISH ON. Nothing beats it.

Dog-Eye