• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring Lake (Mississippi River)

I have recently been scouting out new areas for waterfowl hunting this year and i was wondering if you are allowed to hunt Spring Lake on the Mississippi River near Hastings. If you can hunt it who could i get in contact with to find out what the boundaries are, so I dont end up hunting somewhere im not supposed to be. Thank you for any help.

If I were you, there are plenty of areas to hunt besides going this way. I have my own access to spring and I WONT even hunt it. Expect plenty of pressure. It sounds like the fourth of July, down there. Not for an abundance of ducks either. I actually go through your neck of the woods for better areas (day trip type hunts). But if you are gonna be like the many, have fun. Theres an access right on spring take it slow (deadheads galore) and you may scratch a couple. I would nt count on a limit but you will see a nice sunrise.