• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Culpepper leaves a whiner

IFallsRon

The stats were all included there mnwild!

Quote:
Year Team G Att Comp Pct Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD TD% Int Int% Lng 20+ 40+ Sck SckY Rate

1993 Green Bay Packers 16 522 318 60.9 32.6 3,303 6.3 206.4 19 3.6 24 4.6 66T 37 5 30 199 72.2

1992 Green Bay Packers 15 471 302 64.1 31.4 3,227 6.9 215.1 18 3.8 13 2.8 76T 30 9 34 208 85.3

1991 Atlanta Falcons 2 4 0 0.0 2.0 0 0.0 0.0 0 0.0 2 50.0 0 0 0 1 11 0.0

Theres your stats! Copied and pasted from the other post, first 2 years! Plus his first couple of appearences

WHO CARES 4wanderingeyes? Montana, Elway, Marino, Favre, Aikman.. all struggled their 1st couple of years!!! But, they are all Hall Of Fame QB's. Are you saying Jackson is going to have a CAREER like these guys??? GEEEEEZ what's your point??? crazy

mnwild asked where the stats were, I posted them before, I just showed him that I did is all. I am not saying T-jack is a HOF, but saying he isnt going to be good at all because of what his stats are from his first 16 games played isnt fair, I was pointing out just what you just said Badger, Thanks !

Quote:
WHO CARES 4wanderingeyes? Montana, Elway, Marino, Favre, Aikman.. all struggled their 1st couple of years!!! But, they are all Hall Of Fame QB's. Are you saying Jackson is going to have a CAREER like these guys??? GEEEEEZ what's your point???

Originally Posted By: mnwild
Thanks Badger, let him keep flappin his jaw because I bet that so called washed up QB will have better stats this year then what the Queens have taking snaps.

I'm still waiting on him to show us the stats for the 1st 2 years of both QB's

He probably will have better stats then T-Jack, and I bet he will be better stats than Aaron Rogers too! Whats your point? Your quick to pull the trigger on the vikes qb, but you forget about your unproven quarterback leading the cheeseheads.

I agree Walleyes12. In fact, I think Tjack should have a better season than Rodgers (never started a game). Tjack has a year under his belt as a starter, a better running game and better receivers right? Once again the Pack is the youngest team in the NFL. All that leads to a much better season for Tarvaris (on paper).

Since this is a thread about Culpepper....I think he did a pretty good job for the Vikings when he was there....almost got you to the SB.

He (4wandering) had said in another post lets compare the stats of the 1st 16 games of T-Jack and Favre's games. All I was asking was where were the stats between them?? I guess I should be the one asking what was his point to compare the 2 there isnt a comparison.

all the people on the late 90's vikes team made culpepper good look what they did to ole cunnigham same thing if you have good hands ne QB looks good I am not a vikes fan, I would rather watch the twins loose than fall asleep to the queens playin