• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Could the Cubs be in a free fall???

Mudcutter

4 losses in row at home. Zambrano in the low end of his bi-polar disorder. Schedule gets real tough. Kerry Wood loses it last night.(he will get hurt again) Sounds like Cubs to me.

No one on that staff has ever won a playoff game.

1969 all over again??? I doubt it with the WC,,, but I'll put my $$ on Webb and the D-backs come Oct vs the Cubs.

ABTC.

Anybody But The Cubs.

Not all of America likes losers.

And now the Rock, Mr. Dempster, goes out and lays and egg in the Friendly Confines! Is the world coming to an end? They are so lucky that there is not another team in their division with any intestinal fortitude because the Cubbies are folding like a cheap lawn chair right now. And Big Z is still no where to be found. Maybe he was afraid of the big bad doctor who was going to give him his MRI! Maybe the doctor should have offered him a sucker if he was a good boy and went for his MRI. Mark my words, the Cubbies are going to regret the day they laid that fat contract on Big Z without demanding a thorough physical. I predict serious arm problems are right around the corner for Z.

Windy

Ohhh Weee,

Better make it 6 in a row. 2 runs against the Reds???

I bet Geno's caboose it tightening up right about now. With Big Z skipping MRI's and skipping starts along with Harden who is missing in action right now, I'll bet you could shove a lump of coal up Geno's kiester and in 2 weeks you would have a diamond!

(pardon my quote there from Ferris Buehler's Day Off)

Geno, do you think the Cubbies will have anything left in the tank once they sputter, cough, wheeze and stumble their way into the playoffs? LOL

Now go ahead and give me a shot about Quentin, although I have already answered most of them already.

Windy

14 runs and 3 homers by Soriano...Marquis jacked one for good shape. Nice way to break out. Still 4 games up for all you haters out there! They lost 6 games in a row...completely in a free-fall...still 4 games up. smile

That being said...the 07 Division Champs have a very tough row to hoe b/t now and October. Cardinals/Astros (who are on fire)/Brewers and the Mets. uhhhhh.

well the brew finally win one agst the reds. Cut the lead to 4.

4 games in any other div with a real team at top would be tough at this stage,, not here,, it's the Cubs. Remember 1969 my cubbie fans!!!!!!

GO Brew, GO Cards!!!!! Go anybody but the cubs!!!!!!