• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Trout Fishing

Hi gals,

This Saturday, Sept. 6th is the day that I have the boat held open to take a few of you gals fishing/trolling for lake trout if you want. It would be out of Knife River Marina on lake Superior. This is about 15 miles from Duluth up the North Shore, or about 7 miles South of Two Harbors. We would fish the morning 7 a.m. till noon or 1:00. 3 seats available.

Cost is $0 for fishing, you would just need to have or would need to get a Lake Superior Trout Stamp on your MN fishing licesnes.

Is anybody still interested?

Heidi

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the response.

We have plenty of other people to take fishing anyway.

So if no takers by the end of today, I will fill the boat with some other folks.

Just thought I would offer, it would be fun to take 2 or 3 women out from the FM site.

Will try some other time if no takers by end of today.

Thanks,

Heidi

Heidi thanks for the offer, but I have my son this weekend, and football. I wish I could fish all the time, between my job and the mom thing, I'm stretched. Enjoy the fishing, and I'll be thinking of you! Your offer is very generous and I promise to take you up on it sometime.

I really wish I could go, I have to be at a craft show in Ely this weekend. It is a very generous offer, I am like Teresa I would fish all the time if I could! Thank you for the offer, I too hope we can meet up sometime.