• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM hockey pucks

knoppers

FM hockey pucks fantasy league coming soon.

I will invite last years players first, then open it up to first come.

it was a good league last year, and we will open league rules disscusion earlier this year so everything is set for the draft., what was good or what was bad last year.

early september it starts, I will try to get it as soon as possible.

the league has been set up. I sent out invites to last years players first. there were a few teams that had no e-mail address, so was unable to send those invites.

please check you e-mail, and get in the league.

I will give out the information to anyone that wants to play when last years players had a chance to join.

we should be able start on time this year.

roofer you have mail

I am waiting for one more player from last year, if he does not sign up, I will have a opening. I will give out info monday afternoon.

for those players already in, I will set the draft status to ready about 1 week after the league is full, so this gives everyone time to prerank your players if you want to.

season starts in october