• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My Home improvement project - Ugh

natebuddy

Should be when we are done. I liked our old house which was a split level but we are having our 2nd child and my wife said we needed 3 bedrooms on 1 floor since our daughter is only 3 and too young to be downstairs. I'm putting in alot of hours on this thing (after work and weekends) so it better be alright. I've been too busy working on the house and now I can't spend as much time on here!

I know how it feel Nate. I have an addition going on my house plus plenty of work.

Your wife is a smart woman. I wouldn't care for a split level myself. When I looked at houses, a split was out of the question. Everything on one level and a basement for storage. That is the best house IMO.

There are classes to take to learn the basics of doing the ICF's. I went through one for my continuing education. There is more to it than you think. As far as Nate is, he has just begun.

They can turn out very nice though and be heated with a candle. smile

Finished!! Moved in the begining of Feb. Radiant Heat in all floors. Very warm and extremely quiet. $220 utility bill in Feb and $234 in March. Triangle Tube 120,000 BTU boiler that runs all radiant heat and potable water.

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

064.jpg

Mckenna081.jpg

Mckenna084.jpg

Mckenna080.jpg

012.jpg

007.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

When I read the title I thought... "hmmm another "hey I put in a bathroom" or "look at my kitchen thread""

Dude! You built a Whole Dang House!!!! You should have called it .... Look at the house I built!!!

Good job, you should be proud of that. Thanks for sharing.