• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

a switch up in gear

River Runner Z

about two or three months ago i was in bobs shop and noticed he had some team catfish hooks they were a little more spendy than the gamakatsu hooks i normally use but i figured i'd try them out and i am very pleased my hook up ratio has been better and they really hook in there nice has anyone tryed them not to say i won't use gamakatsu but i do like them and i have even tryed some of there other products like there knot protectors and sinker slides they don't seem to hurt they have seemed to even help the bait bait presntion and less break offs in snags

If I remember right, I looked at them, but the wire diameter seemed a bit on the big side for me.

It is nice to see other manufactures get into the game. Never a bad thing to have a bigger selection.

that is one thing it has larger wire diameter sometimes it gets hooked a little to good i would be carrying a piles but the hook set is clean in the side of the mouth and it being a double action hook you can set hard like a regular octopus hook or tight line it and let it self set like a cirlce hook