• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Which way to Morson from Baudette (600 or 621)

You can take 600 to 621. Turn north right after the border crossing and it hooks up with 621 at Bergland. A little narrower and a little windier, but you don't have to deal with the construction.

We were up last weekend, and we went 600. They're doing some work there too. MAybe Wild Thing can help out, but I thought he was going up this weekend.

...and by the way, we saw a cop 'resting' on a side road.

Wildthing crosses the border over at I-falls into Fort Frances. But from Baudette I would take 600. there is three 90 degree turns and a few more curves. there is a couple parts that are gravel but are only for a couple hundred yards at the most. I think Wildthing is up there already and hope to get out and fish with him one day this weekend. There is a cop that lives along the road on 600. Be safe

Sorry so late

The 619 road out of Pinewood is pretty good, gravel but not bad..

The 600 Road out of Rainy River (west side by customs) is curvy but paved and has a few short dirt stretches being worked on.

Word is to still avoid 621 if possible, the temporary surface is full of big potholes, especially if you are pulling a trailer

fyi

I'm hitting the road right now!!!