• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WHERE ARE YOU HEADED THIS BOW OPENER??

USPENAMC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might have a chance to head out every day but maybe only for the last 1 hour to 30 minutes of hunting time in the LOCAL SWAMPS. i live in eden prairie my wife gets home around 6:30 from work and I wonder what you guys think. going out there an hour or 30 minutes every day and making the best of it?

louisville/raquet/rapids lake/carver/ swamps

I have bow hunters from South Dakota/Iowa on my property this weekend. I will bow hunt for the first time in quite a few years on Saturday.

My property is about as far North and West as you can get in Minnesota. Two miles from the Canadian Border.

Have a couple of weekends in October open.

Let me know

CHRIS63,

i have gone to the louisville unit but right now too crowded with all the rennaissance stuff going on. I did go on monday to the same unit but keep driving on 160 like 2 or 3 roads down had some solitude and didnt see anything. there were like 5 other guys. no one saw anything.

around jordan? i havent tried that area. I dont know where the boat landing is? ill have to go look around. I might try the RAPIDS LAKE unit also

The landing is on Quaker avenue just north of Jordan between 169 and Carver co road 40.South of rapids lake.There always seems to be alot less people there than the parking lots off 169.Hope this helps you!c63P.s. the dnr has signs in this area "no shotgun deer hunting"so I think that keeps some of the traffic out of there.c63

cool im going to have to look into it.

This saturday i went to SE minnesota didnt see a single deer. 4 days out total from dawn till dusk and not a single sighting. TOUGH for me this year.

in one of the wmas There was a bull and there was another cow dead nearby probably like a week old. the bull was tagged in both his ears it looked to be like an escapee? he tried to charge us. That was the most exciting thing that happened.