• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Muzzy!!

Putting $$ aside, hands down I'd go with the TC Encore Endeavor. Great fit and feel for me and awesome functions (swing hammer, speed breech, etc.)

However, for less money you can't go wrong with the TC Omega with the thumbhole stock. It feels a lot more solid when it's shouldered the the traditional stock.

I shoot a 45 cal Magnum TC Encore and love it. Flat trajectory, and still very good knockdown. I would buy another in a heartbeat. I don't know what the magnum stands for, but I know it handles 150 grains powder and a 200 grain bullet like a champ.

I totally love my Traditions Pursuit LT .50 Cal. Great Gun for the a great price. Shot four deer with it last year. Never had a problem with it. I love it so much I will no longer (partly because of the deer hunting rule changes) be slug hunting this year.

Froggy

i was talking to a guy that owns a gun shop down south, and he said that you are going to be wasting powered if you shoot 150 gains. He told me to put a white bed sheet down and shot it with 150 gains, just over half of the deck didnt burn up from the shot. Again, i shoot a smaller barrel, so that might be what it was from to. I only shoot 100 max.