• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Giant_Jackpot

Janet Jackson Said What?

I thought I would try a little trickery to get you guys to look at this.

Click on the link below to find the e-mail addresses of your representatives. Then send them an e-mail asking them to support the 3/16 initiative for permanent funding for Minnesota’s natural resources. It takes very little time and will be worth it! If you need more info, check out the Minnesota Outdoor Heritage Alliance or the Minnesota Game and Fish Coalition.

http://maps.commissions.leg.state.mn.us/HSOforum/districts/

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• They do some crazy things. I recall last year a grouse would follow a atv around everytime the person would drive into the birds home area.
    • Maybe, but they are only about 5 feet long fully extended. Also, mine has the side slide outs, not the front and back so there isn't much room for anything near the door. But maybe it was for something smaller over the door. I will investigate further this evening. 
    • Well, as I posted in the hummingbirds thread (and now hereby update) still hummers in Rochester and robins too.   The hummers were at the feeder this morning and three or 4 robins on the lawn.  Also had chickadees, nuthatches and a few various finches at the seed feeder.    
    • I'm pretty sure they are for the outside awning.  Go to site below.  Click on 1979 brochures.  Then click on page 07.  It shows a camper with two poles holding up an awning. That may be why the flat bottom piece.      http://www.popupcamperhistory.com/bethanyimages.html  
    • Hello from the NW Angle!

Lake of the Woods water temps are steadily falling into the mid to low 50’s. This past week cold fronts and strong winds have fish schooling up and feeding heavily.

In Minnesota, look to rocky bays and adjacent reefs in 15-22ft. of water.  A jig and minnow is all that is needed to catch a limit in a short period of time. Bottle necks between islands in the NW Angle are also worth fishing in the evenings.

In Canada, the fishing has been excellent.  Crappie, walleye and perch are all schooling up and taking a jig and minnow.  With the water temperatures dropping, expect to see the muskie bite increase while trolling. 

We will be closing October 22nd for ice in! Contact us for availability for your fall fishing trip!

We hope to see you soon,
      Sunset Lodge
    • I was bow hunting this weekend and had 3 flush out from under my stand.  One of them came back later on and tried to get me out of the tree.  It dove at me several times.  I had to take my hat off and smack it before it finally decided to give up.  Never had a bird do that and wouldn't have guessed a grouse would have been the culprit. 
    • No, there were other poles for that.
    • Sounds like I’m right on track. I’ll just get everything I need now. Think I’ll wait till next spring for engine oil but I’ll do front and rear diffs now as well as the tranny. I’ll grease everything to that hasen’t been done for a while. For the front diff change did you need to pull the front tire off like the maual says to? Not going to lie that manual is pretty fauge.