• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Go Devil Crappies

JHansel7

Walleye, catfish, crappie, trout, and sumo perch were all hanging from Go-Devils for me last winter.

I have great success with the perch on many of the new ND Lakes and Sloughs with them. I am champing at the bit to get some of the new Demons colors on the perch again this winter. The ice is just getting safe enough to start to hunt perch here in the Dakotas.

Devils and Angel Eye’s are both well worth adding to the ice arsenal. You cover the more aggressive flash/flutter attraction side as well as the more subtle pounding side of ice jigging presentations that way.

glowdevil-oneeighth-reg.jpg

angel-eye-jr-reg.jpgI would also recommend you add some dropper links to your collection. Link droppers either in the chain style or in a quick-snap stinger style prove to be very deadly on deep perch and crappie.

wink.gif

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Yes they do, order the card and then send an e-mail using the " [email protected] " link stating the color you want on your card and then send the e-mail. The special card would be for a lure of all the same color only.

You can see the Go Devils and Angel Eyes by CLICKING HERE.]

For the past couple weeks the pink/glow white 1/16oz Go Devil has been a HOT ticket for crappies, nice pike and big walleyes. I've experimented with the 1/8oz Go Devils too, but for some reason these fish want the small, 1/16th oz lures. The weather has been so messed up these fish have preferred small presentations for easy meals.I have lost almost all of my pink glows to big fish!

Clueless, I may need to put in specific order, soon. LOL We need to hook up for some fishing, bub. I'll send you an email.