• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Clam Scout Fabric Question

FOOTDOC

My son bought a new Clam Scout and it was used for the first time this past weekend. The next day, there was this pink fluid like material leaking from the fabric. We are curious if anyone knows the origin of this pink fluid. Is it excessive fire retardant material or what gives? Thanks for your opinion!

I bought a fishtrap voyager this year, and i've had the same problem. the pink dump melts and refreezes on the tarp of my shack. at first i though some gatorade or something spilled in the sled, and then froze, but it started after the first time i used the shack and i have not been able to get rid of it. it really is a pain in the butt, i ruined one shirt by leaning against the fabric-it turned pink. if it is something that is wrong with the fabric we may have to have a few words with Clam. nice to know its not just me having this problem. Hopefully anyone else with the same issue will speak up and we can figure this out.

good fishing