• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone have any of these or know where to get them?????!!

Jordyn Kaufer

I believe Northland tackle used to sell beads with rattles in them in packages of about a dozen for 3-4 bucks. Check out some of your local craft shops/fabric stores as they often carry beads. There are also stores that sell beads, ect: exclusively for making jewlery. Talk to your mom if she is a crafter and she'll get you hooked up.

Tunrevir~

Northland Rattle beads are no longer sold. Not exactly sure how the story goes, but what I have gathered from little bits and pieces of the story, some older lady owns the patents on the beads. She wanted more money, Northland was unwilling, so she won't let them manufacture them anymore.

I found the mother load of them down at a little tackle manufacturer in southern minnesota. Can't recall the name.

Rattle beads became scarce due to the 1 and only factory for them went up in smoke in China. Not sure if they have it up again but they are sparse for sure.

Try Jans Netcraft or Barlows Tackle. They may have some stuck away?