• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone need a fishhouse?

Blaze

Here ya go, guys. An authentic freebie, no strings attached.

I've got a 4'x8' "semi-portable" fishhouse (kinda heavy) that I'm looking to just give away to someone that needs a house. It's got a 4'x8' plywood base and wood ends, with a blue tarp covering the rest. I built it 7 years ago (about $150 into it) and it's still in great condition, with the exception of the tarp which needs to be replaced (simple job - cheap fix). 4 holes staggered through the house, 4 support poles go with it, and it's got a spring on the door too.

I'm 6'3" and can stand in it no problem - it's been a great house over the years, but I got a Fishtrap 2 years ago and never used this thing afterward.

Come pick it up and it's yours. I live in St. Michael - give me a call @ 612.387.9053 or email me at [email protected] and I'll gladly answer any questions or give directions.

Have a good one,
Blaze

Yoink!! I realize its been 4 hrs since this was posted, but I hope its still available.

I dropped you an email and left you a message on your phone, but for some reason I have a feeling my phone was cutting out. IF its still available I want it.
[email protected] or call me at 952-994-5476 (cell). I live in the cities and can pick it up ASAP.