• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Posting Pictures

Does anyone know how to post pictures on this HSOforum? I have a digital camera but the pictures I'd like to post are from a regular camera. I was thinking about taking a picture of the regular pictures with the digital camera. Would this work?

First you are going to need a site to host the photos on. Then you add code to your post pointing to where the photos reside.

like this...

code:

["IMG"]http://www.yourserver.com/imagefolder/photo.jpg["/IMG"]

You would remove the quotation marks from the IMG tags first though.

[This message has been edited by DavidH (edited 02-08-2004).]

..on how to post..it took me a long time also..the biggest problem was finding the site to host the picture..the only one i found that works every time is shutterfly..just get a account (for free)then upload the pictures to the site..then click on the thumbnail of the picture,It willl then enlarge..then put your pointer over the picture and right click on it..you will see properties on the list click on it...you will then see the url adress on the list..double left click on it so the whole adress is highlighted, then right click on the highlighted adress and scroll down to copy and release the right button..it is now stored in the memory of your computer..then do your post and start a new line ()but dont use the brackets(),i have to use them so it shows up properly..then after that right click and sroll down to paste..then you should have the url adresss showing..imediately after that put()with out the () again... then it should work.

if you have more problems just ask and ill try to help

[This message has been edited by ryan johnson (edited 02-08-2004).]

[This message has been edited by ryan johnson (edited 02-08-2004).]

Ryan,
Thanks for the info. It might take me a week or so to get the pictures developed so I might try to contact you in the futrue if I don't know what I'm doing.

47b4dc33b3127cceb827af7fb5770000001610

I think it worked. Can anyone see it?
Thanks Ryan, I did all your directions including shutterfly!!

[This message has been edited by BDR (edited 02-13-2004).]

Zaraspooks,You got it!! Rainy is the favorite trip of every year. I'm not sure how big, we get lots. Maybe 45-50"?They sure are fun but after the first of the year we just horse them up to get back after those 32"+ Wallies!!

Brian

JEEEEEEEZZ, only took me 6 times to get it right!!!

But why such a small picture???? any ideas?

47b4dc32b3127cceb82d5def6c800000001010
------------------
Mike
Kalispell, MT
<<><<
"LOOK ALIVE, MAGGOT!"
(Not you Pal, I was talking to my bait)

[This message has been edited by mjhowe (edited 02-13-2004).]

BDR -

I make the trip every spring and fall. If you can put up with long waits at the access, there is no better trip. Looking forward to this spring. Hopefully the river opens early. My boat is to big to slide across the ice so I need the river to open early to give me a shot at that last weekend which is Easter this year.

The Spook

Zaraspooks-

I know what you mean! I have an 1850 sportfish, sliding on the ice and waits at the land are a drag. I said forget it and picked up a cheapy that can be manhanled and tied or pulled up on shore each night. Iv'e never had a problem there with it sitting unattended each night for 8-10 days. Of course I take all the gear out.

Gettin the itch bad!! My guess is 3-24. Although I am usually the one busting the path. It could be early this year as the ice is not that thick and slushy on the river. Even if it opens real early I wont go before the last week of march,don't think the lake fish have really gotten near before then.

Sorry for getting way, way off topic here!! Zaraspooks see you in the Rainy River forum?

See you there? Brian