• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

21 ft Lund Genmar Sport Cabin , REEL CRANKY is for sale !!!

Wife and me decided to go with a larger boat, I am selling my beloved 1988 Lund 21ft Genmar Sport Cabin. Boat is in good conditions, with few issues to address but it's nothing serious, just few small things.

We just got back from 2 4 days trips to Algoma, WI/Lake Michigan.

I have several pictures of it, and I can sell with or without equipment or trailer, which is a little oversized for this boat but it's solid, and has electric brakes, aluminum rims with spare, etc.

Boat is equipped with a OMC Cobra 4.3l V6 175hp inboard/outboard (low hours and runs very well, new water pump last year), large livewell, Lowrance LCX 27c with GPS, dual frequency transducer (works very well) and YES Navionics 2007 North Central US card, Raymarine VHF radio w. weather channels, 2 Cannon Mag 10 electric downriggers (new this year), bilge pump, Lowrance LGC 3000 antenna, rod holders throughout the sides, porta-potty, Kenwood CD stereo, newer gauges and switches, stainless steel prop + alum spare.

We used and enjoyed this boat twice a year for past 9 years, to go fishing salmon on Lake Superior or Lake Michigan.

Price is $ 11,000 or best offer. Boat can be towed anywhere in the US.

If price will get too low I will start to remove accessories (sonar, riggers, etc).

I DO have an 1995 Evinrude 2 stroke 9.9hp long shaft aux motor that I can add to package for $ 750 ( not sold by itself).

Email me for more info.

Lund21cuddy1sm.jpg

Lund21cuddy2sm.jpg

Lund21cuddy3sm.jpg

Lund21cuddy4sm.jpg

I get approx 35mph with 2 people, I never traveled extensively with it for a long time, just few miles then trolled a lot.

I was in Algoma 2 weekends ago and with a full tank we went out 5 times, traveled 4 miles each and trolled for 4/6 hours each.

This on approx 35/40gallons fuel. I consider it very good.

Anyone looking for a boat this size should check this out. I can't think of anyone who takes better care or knows as much about watercraft as Val.

Marine_man and Boatfixer !!!

Seriously though, I do take offers, I started with an offer I had 2 years ago (and probably should have taken it...).