• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Icing Lake Trout Video - CLICK HERE

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
Ice Fishing for Lake Trout.

Great Video - Watch It.

The Women Champs - IceLeaders.com:
256k High Speed - CLICK HERE

56K Modem - CLICK HERE

Recommend that you Right Click on the 256k link and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The 256k is a bigger picture with better sound.

Let us know what you think?

IceLeaders.com

I beleive i heard one of them say crow lake.. and i believe i recognise the shoreline where they were fishing..it's just north of nestor falls onterio.. I stopped by crow for the first time last year on the way back from catching crappie at nestor..caught a few nice lakers in a very short time..I'm heading back that way in march,maybe i'll get to meet some of you ameicans from the fm board out there..here's a pic of one of the lakers..
47b4dc29b3127cceb87e1f6269b20000001610

Awesome video guys, just a few more weeks to go, but its the best time for the big ones, at least here in Colorado. Check out "picture testing" for more pictures of hardwater lakers.

[This message has been edited by Gilles (edited 02-23-2004).]