• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The stands are hung!!!

bmc

My dad and I got out to his property today and got our bowstands all situated. We were lazy last fall and left 6 of them up, so they just required a thorough going over and climb up to make sure everything was OK. We put up 2 new stands that we're very excited about to say the least. We saw 1 basket racked buck and my dad saw a bachelor group of 4 yesterday with a couple racks as wide as their ears. I'm excited to say the least! He's gonna put up 4 camears in the next day or two to see what else is hanging around. This cooler weather has me fired up for fall!!!!!

Brian

Brian

Nice work Brian. Good weekend to tackle that job. Wasn't there a heckuva buck shot up at Deer River last fall in the early part of archery season? Some local that had that buck so keyed in if it was a human it would have pressed charges and got a restraining order?