• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what would you do?

mtreno

well today is my b-day. took monday off work and i am leaving in the morning to go fishing for the weekend. can not make up my mind where i should go so i am looking for some outside thoughts. want to target walleyes. already been to lake of the woods once this year and am saving my lotw time for late season - same with red. had some thoughts about trying big sand lake but i have not been there in the winter. mille lacs has always been a second home for me but i am so tired of the dead see there and i am not in the mood for hunting down those perch yet this season. anyone have any thoughts? where would you go?

I'd go to Winnie as well. I would fish perch during the day and try to find some crappies in Cutfoot in the evening. Last time I was there I caught a few decent eyes during the day with the perch.