• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bristol

The rat bush is dam lucky carl didnt come kick his azz what a looser this guy is.He thinks its ok if he does it but someone does it to him he gets out of hand .I hope nascar dock him for his action at the end of this race what a poor sportsman.

Just found this out on Jayski:

Edwards was not summoned by NASCAR, but he was stopped near the NASCAR hauler by Joe Gibbs Racing president J.D. Gibbs to talk about the exchange with his driver. "He just explained to me that you reap what you sow, which I believe," Edwards said. "I explained to him that's why that happened that way. That's it. I have a lot of respect for him and the organization. They do a really good job and I really look up to them, so that's that."

Kyle is the biggest cry baby in NASCAR, hands down without question. He and Tony must be long lost brothers. They are the perfect fit in that they think everyone needs to get out of their way and they in turn don't have to move over for anyone or anything.

Kyle got what he deserved. The 99 team made the final big adjustment that won him the race. Kyle simply pouted and had a temper tantrum at the end because he didn't have the fastest car when it mattered the most. My 3yr old and 5yr old kids throw the same kind of fits as Kyle did. smirk

I would guess that when the final run starts, Kyle will recieve a little more of what he has coming to him. He has pounded on many drivers and sooner than later the pay backs will come to him when it really hurts him the most.

I got a kick out of some of Kyle's post race comments. Saying that he'll pay Carl back during the chase.

Yeah right! Good idea! Then allow yourself to be penalized by NASCAR for rough driving. Heck, they may even want to park him!

Just blowing smoke in the wind I think, but it just goes to show where his level of intelligence is at. smirk

I got a kick out of some of Kyle's post race comments. Saying that he'll pay Carl back during the chase.

Yeah right! Good idea! Then allow yourself to be penalized by NASCAR for rough driving. Heck, they may even want to park him!

Just blowing smoke in the wind I think, but it just goes to show where his level of intelligence is at. smirk

He did graduate early with honors from high school

It is very easy to spin someone and make it look like a racing incident.